Green Sail is happy to announce another outstanding practice purchase opportunity!
SW PORTLAND SUBURB
$401,237 PLUS A/R
About the Practice:
This charming general practice is located in a high-traffic area on a major thoroughfare in a Southwest Portland Suburb. It has been in its current location for 10 years and has 4 operatories. The office is on track to collect $683,360 this year (2021) on 4 hygiene and 4 doctor days per week. It utilizes Dentrix practice software, has paperless charts, digital x-rays with Dexis sensors, a newer CBCT, and endo and surgery equipment. The practice currently refers out implant placements, most endo, some oral surgery, and ortho.
About the Facility:
The clinic is approximately 1,200 square feet and consists of a welcoming reception/waiting room area, front office, business office, staff lounge, lab, sterilization room, and a restroom. The space is owned by the current doctor and will be available for lease. There is also a large shared parking lot with ample space for staff and patient parking.
About the Numbers:
There are approximately 2,342 active patients with an average of 33 new patients per month. The patient base is roughly 60% insurance, 10% fee for service, and 30% medicaid. The practice is on track to collect $683,360 this year on 4 doctor and 4 hygiene days/week, with an adjusted net income of $234,990.
- 1,200 square feet
- 4 operatories
- Welcoming reception/waiting room area
- Front office and business office
- Staff lounge
- Approx. 2,342 active patients
- Average of 33 new patients/month
- 60% insurance, 10% fee for service, and 30% medicaid
- On track to collect $683,360 this year
- 4 doctor and 4 hygiene days/week
- Adjusted net income of $234,990
- Dentrix practice software
- Paperless charts
- Digital x-rays with Dexis sensors
- Newer CBCT
- Endo and surgery equipment
- Refers out implant placements, most endo, some oral surgery, and ortho