Green Sail is happy to announce another outstanding practice purchase opportunity!
EAST PORTLAND SUBURB
About the Practice:
This large, turnkey general dental practice is located on a major thoroughfare in an east Portland suburb. It has been in its current location for 15 years and has 10 equipped operatories. The clinic is on track to collect $2,083,470 in 2021 on 7 doctor and 10.5 to 12 hygiene days per week. In the last 3 years, the practice has collected an average of $2,075,679 annually. The practice utilizes Dentrix practice software, paperless charts, digital x-rays with Dexis sensors, a digital panoramic x-ray, and has newer CAD/CAM equipment. It currently does limited marketing and refers out oral surgery, endo, perio surgery, ortho, and some pedo.
About the Facility:
The clinic is housed in a beautiful 5,000 square foot, stand-alone building that has undergone recent renovations. The building is owned by the current doctor who will provide a lease to the buyer of the practice. In addition to the 10 operatories, the facility includes a reception/waiting room area, front office, business office, private doctor’s office, consult room, large conference room (can accommodate 20 people), a staff lounge, laundry facilities, lab, sterilization area, 5 restrooms, and a private parking lot.
About the Numbers:
There are approximately 2,683 active patients, with an average of 31 new patients per month. The office is on track to collect over $2,000,000 in 2021 and has a projected adjusted net income of over $500,000. The practice is approximately 80% fee for service, 20% PPO, with no medicaid. At the current production/expense levels, the buyer’s projected net income is $275,848 after debt servicing.
- On track to collect $2,083,470 in 2021
- 7 doctor and 10.5 to 12 hygiene days per week
- 3 year average collections of $2,075,679
- Dentrix practice software
- Paperless charts
- Digital x-rays with Dexis sensors
- Digital pano
- Newer CAD/CAM equipment
- Limited marketing
- Refers out oral surgery, endo, perio surgery (besides SRPs), ortho, and some pedo
- 5,000 square foot, stand-alone building
- Reception/waiting room area
- Front office, business office, & private doctor’s office
- Consult room
- Large conference room
- Staff lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Lab & sterilization
- 2,683 active patients
- Average of 31 new patients per month
- 80% fee for service, 20% PPO
- Buyer’s projected net income is $275,848