Our Orthodontic Practice is growing and are welcoming the right Orthodontist to join our wonderful Team! We are located in the suburbs just 20 minutes south of the desirable Portland Metro area. Growth in our practice has created room to welcome a second doctor in order to expand availability and services to our patients.
If you are an Orthodontist looking to join a Team that has a passion for our profession, understands we are here to serve our patients first and that we can only succeed in our goals as a Team – this is your opportunity! It provides four clinical days per week, including two clinical Fridays a month. The compensation and benefits will be tailored to the applicant and based on experience and interest. You can look forward to a long-term commitment and the opportunity to be recognized with additional compensation based on incentives. Currently we are not offering ownership interest.
Our company is privately owned by an Orthodontist. Our Team is highly skilled and driven to provide a welcoming patient centered experience and excellent clinical care. Orthodontic treatment options utilized in the office include Invisalign, Twin Brackets, the Damon System, Herbst Appliances, CS System Correctors, Rapid Palatal Expanders and Orthognathic Surgery. We are continually implementing proven technologies such as digital imaging, intraoral scanning, 3D printing, virtual monitoring and online scheduling to improve the patient experience.
Come join us in the Pacific Northwest! It is full of outdoor activities, culture, entertainment and nightlife! Easy access to the mountains, lakes, rivers, beaches – and everything in between. And with Portland International Airport – you can get anywhere else you may want to go!
Skills & Qualifications:
- DMD or DDS from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and American Dental Association
- Postgraduate certificate in the Specialty of Orthodontics
- Valid License in good standing to Practice Dentistry AND Specialty in Orthodontics in the State of Oregon
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as a Team in a fast paced, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state, federal, American Dental Association and American Association of Orthodontics regulations, protocols and procedures
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with a great Team, wonderful patients and a welcoming work environment! Please supply a CV with your submission. Our Team will contact qualified candidates.
Thanks for your interest and we are looking forward to learning more about you!