Green Sail Transitions specializes in dental practice sales, acquisitions and mergers. We are Unique!
Green Sail Transitions was founded to bring the dental practice transition experience to a whole new level. John Van Leeuwen, CFP®, a 27-year financial advisor and Rob Kay, with 30 years of dental equipment experience partnered to provide dentists with a level of expertise that did not exist in the marketplace.
In 2016, Stephen J. Persichetti, D.D.S., MBA, joined the team with over 30 years of dental practice experience and 30 years of teaching practice transitions and practice management at OHSU School of Dentistry.
Green Sail Transitions is now fully qualified to assist our clients as no one else can because of our skills in all aspects of the dental market. John, Rob, and Steve are uniquely qualified to not only make your transition a success, but also assure your personal and business success for many years to come.
So, whether you are a buyer or a seller, we stand ready to help you with any number of issues and challenges that you may face during your transition and after. No other firm can offer this exceptional breadth of service:
We treat all of our clients with the highest level of integrity.
Your goals are important to us and that’s why you can depend on us to be discrete and respect your confidentiality…always.
John Van Leeuwen, CFP®
Co-Founder & President
- Cash flow management
- Debt pay down strategies
- Asset accumulation
- Retirement plans
- Tax planning guidance
- Precise equipment valuations
- Secondary market strategies
- Sale preparation
Ernest R. Thompson, DMD, MAGD
- Owned and operated his practice for 34 years
- Experienced with associate agreements
- Uniquely qualified to assist with practice transitions
Steve Persichetti, D.D.S., MBA
Former Broker & Senior Consultant
- Insights to maximize practice value
- Deep ties to the practicing dental community
- Networks of numerous potential buyers
- Ability to help buyers in the buying process
- Assistance for patients/staff in a transition