Green Sail Transitions specializes in dental practice sales, acquisitions and mergers. We are Unique!
Green Sail Transitions was founded to bring the dental practice transition experience to a whole new level. John Van Leeuwen, CFP®, a 27-year financial advisor and Rob Kay, with 30 years of dental equipment experience partnered to provide dentists with a level of expertise that did not exist in the marketplace.
In 2016, Stephen J. Persichetti, D.D.S., MBA, joined the team with over 30 years of dental practice experience and 30 years of teaching practice transitions and practice management at OHSU School of Dentistry.
In 2017, Rob retired and Grant Gerke joined the team. Grant, like Rob, had a long career in the dental supply, equipment and manufacturing fields. With over 32 years of industry experience, Grant spent 20 of those years as a Senior Executive with Patterson and A-dec.
Green Sail Transitions is now fully qualified to assist our clients as no one else can because of our skills in all aspects of the dental market. John, Grant, Ernie, and Steve are uniquely qualified to not only make your transition a success, but also assure your personal and business success for many years to come.
So, whether you are a buyer or a seller, we stand ready to help you with any number of issues and challenges that you may face during your transition and after. No other firm can offer this exceptional breadth of service:
We treat all of our clients with the highest level of integrity.
Your goals are important to us and that’s why you can depend on us to be discrete and respect your confidentiality…always.
John Van Leeuwen, CFP®
President & Co-Founder
- Cash flow management
- Debt pay down strategies
- Asset accumulation
- Retirement plans
- Tax planning guidance
Steve Persichetti, DDS, MBA
Former Broker & Senior Consultant
- Insights to maximize practice value
- Deep ties to the practicing dental community
- Networks of numerous potential buyers
- Ability to help buyers in the buying process
- Assistance for patients/staff in a transition
- 32+ years healthcare experience
- 20 years with A-dec, 15 years on the executive team
- Former Vice President of Sales for Patterson Dental
- A wealth of knowledge and relationships in the dental business
- Served on boards of The American Dental Trade Association, Dental Trade Alliance, American Association of Dental Assistant’s Foundation, International Dental Manufacturers, and Eastco Diversified Services
- Two Bachelor of Science degrees
- Past president of the Newberg Rotary Club
Ernest R. Thompson, DMD, MAGD
- Owned and operated his practice for 34 years
- Experienced with associate agreements
- Uniquely qualified to assist with practice transitions
Rob Kay, Retired
- Precise equipment valuations
- Secondary market strategies
- Sale preparation